Giới thiệu về bản thân - Introdue yourself


Points to remember before you attend this interview question:

  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.

  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.

 

Rajagopal said: (Wed, Jun 13, 2012 06:37:26 PM)  


Good morning sir/mam.

At First I would like to thank for giving me such a golden opportunity to introduce myself in front of you and it's my pleasure to introduce myself.

My name is Rajagopal.
My native place is somanur.


I have completed my MBA from DJ ACADEMY FOR MANAGERIAL EXCELLENCE, I did my Under graduation from SNS College of arts and science, I did my schooling from RVS Matric Hr sec school.

I am the only son in my family with one younger sister. My father is a private employer and mother is a home maker.

My strength is self-confidence, I'm a positive thinker and hand worker.

My weakness is I never feel comfortable until I finish my work in the given time.

My hobbies are playing cricket, learning good things in surfing Internet, watching Hollywood movies, Traveling, and listening to music.

Since I am fresher, I don't have any work experience. But I want to learn more with others and do my at level best.

My short term goal is 'get placed in a reputed organization like yours, where I can upgrade and enhance my skills & knowledge efficiently '.

And my long term goal is to attain a respectable position where an organization never wants to lose me at any circumstances.

Thank you sir/madam.


Vaishnavi said: (Wed, Jun 13, 2012 04:03:56 PM)  


Good morning sir/madam.

First I would like to thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

I am Vaishnavi from sivakasi. Recently I completed my B.Tech from ***** with 75%. And I did my schooling in **** in my native. I secured 75% and 87% in 12th and 10th standards respectively.

According to my family consist of four members. My father is working as a teacher. And my mother is a housewife and my brother is doing his 12th std.

My strength is I can adopt myself according to the environment.

My short term goal is getting placement in reputed organisations like yours.

And my long term goal is to attain a respectable position where an organisation never want to lose me at any circumstances.

Thank you sir/madam.






Sujeet said: (Wed, Jun 13, 2012 11:41:42 AM)  


Good morning sir/mam.

At First I would like to thank for giving me such a golden opportunity to introduce myself in front of you and It's my pleasure to introduce myself.

I am Sujeet bhatt. My native place is Gorakhpur. I have seven year experience in telecom sector presently working with Nokia Siemens network in Chennai. And before that I had worked with GTL Mumbai as O&M engineer. And before that I had worked aster infra as electrical engineer. Presently my job profile is software delivery for different customer and I have handled the team which is perform this activity. I have handled 20 engineers. And before that I had been handled Vodafone project in gorakhpur zone.

I have B-Tech in 2005 from you. P. Tech university. I have pursing MBA from SMU in marketing.

Well I am from very sensitive and loving family where my father is a government employee man and mother is a home maker, I have one elder brothers, three sister, one wife and one kid. .

I am quick learner, good problem solver, self confidence and very specific to my promise that I make.

I never feel comfortable until I finish my work in the given time.





Sonia said: (Wed, Jun 13, 2012 12:16:41 AM)  

 

Good Morning Sir / Ma'am.

My name is Sonia Setia. I am from Delhi and I basically belong to Lahore.

I have completed my graduation from SBSC in 2009 and my +2 from DSMS in 2006 and my SSC from LIS in 2004. I was the position holder of my School and my college as well.

Coming to my Family. My father's name is Mr B B Setia, who is a Mechanical Engineering and my mother's name is Mrs Usha Setia, who is a house wife, And I have an elder Sister and she is working with an MNC in Gurgaon.

My Strength is that I am a good listener, and dedicated towards my work and my biggest drawback is my Impatience.

Thank You.







Mohammed Lateef said: (Tue, Jun 12, 2012 03:55:01 AM)  


Greetings of the day. 
My name is Mohammed Lateef and I am born and bought up in Hyderabad.
I am a simple leaving and high thinking kind of person I am very specific to my promises that I make.
I did my schooling from holy Fatima oriental high school with aggregate 72%, & intermediate form Gowtham Jr College, I have just done with my B. Com (computers) from LB Degree College OU.
Well I am from very sensitive and loving family where my father is a business man and mother is a home maker, I have six brothers and one sister.
I love playing PC games making new friends and FB is my End friend If I get spare time I go to it as FB is my hobby. I love goggling too.
My strengths are my voice, com skills, my English speaking.
My weakness is I feel "fish out of water" (uncomfortable) until I finish my work in the given time.
Thanks For your time .
This is all about me.
Have a great day.

Thanks.






Sandeep Kumar said: (Sun, Jun 10, 2012 05:41:51 PM)  


My name is Sandeep Kumar. I am from Aligarh.

Now I am pursuing B.Tech from Sunderdeep Engineering college, with aggregate 72% till 7th sem. I have completed my schooling from Aligarh in 2007. With the Percentage of 67 in High School and 69 in Intermediate.

During B.Tech I have completed C, C++ and .Net 4.0. From Impeccable trainer pvt ltd.

Coming to my family, My father is a X-Government employee INDIAN ARMY at a post of HONARY CAPTAIN, my Mother is house wife. And I have 5 sisters, my one elder sister is getting married and other two sisters, one studying in B.Sc and one studying B.Ed and two younger sister in secondary school.

My strengths are Disciplined nature, Keen to adapt new skill, Positive and sincere attitude, Do not give up easily and believe in persistence.

My hobbies are surfing internet and playing Outdoor games like football and cricket, learning good things from others and reading book.

Since I am fresher, so I don't have any work experience. But I want to learn more with others and do my at level best.

My weakness are,

* People get inspired me easily.
* Little low in communication skill.

My short term goal is 'get placed in a reputed organization like yours, where I can upgrade and enhance my skills & knowledge efficiently '.

And my long term goal is to attain a respectable position where an organisation never want to lose me at any circumstances.

Thank you sir/madam.








Ravi said: (Thu, Jun 7, 2012 10:47:45 PM)  


Thank you sir, its my pleasure to introduce myself infront of you.

My name is Ravi.

My native place is xxx.

I am the youngest son in my family with two elder brothers. My father is a business man and mother house wife.

I had completed my 10th with 90% and HSC with 96% in xxx.

I have completed my BE in xxx with 88%.

I am a friendly person a quick learner and I have the ability to handle any situation diplomatically and I am very specific to my promises that I make.

My hobbies are reading novels, talking a walk, watching Hollywood movies, surfing internet, hearing music, playing cricket.

My goal to become a good worker in the reputed organization and to attain a responsible position where an organisation never want to lose me at any circumstances.

That's about me sir.

Thank you.








Krishna said: (Thu, Jun 7, 2012 08:45:41 PM)  


Good morning sir/madam,

I am glad to introduce myself sir/mam. My name is Krishnateja and I have completed my B.Tech from *** college with 65%, I did my intermediate from *** with 87%, I did my schooling from ** with 88%.

Well, coming to my family My father is a private employer, My mother is a home maker.

I don't have any siblings. My hobbies are listen to music, reading novels, and cooking.

Since I'm a fresher I'm looking for an entry level job in a reputed company like yours.

My strength is to mingle up with others and strive for the company norms, My weakness is I'm a kind of shy-full person and I'm trying to outcome from it.

That's all about me thank you.






Babita said: (Thu, Jun 7, 2012 05:15:28 PM)  


 

Good morning sir/madam.

Its my pleasure to introduce myself.

Basically I m from Agra. I did my schooling, graduation in MBA FROM AGRA itself.

My hobbies are chatting with different culture people to know about their culture n tell them about my culture, interacting with people, helping peoples, making new friends.

I am extrovert kind of person. People like my company, they get friendly with me easily. My thinking in life is help ever hurt never.

My weakness is I never feel comfortable until I finish my work in the given time.

My role model (idol) are indra nooyi, chanda kochhar, dhirubhai ambani, My long term goal is to become director in a public sector company.

And I decide my short term goal according to situation and time, still my shot term aim is to crack this interview and become an employee of a reputed organization.

Thank you sir/madam.








Mukesh Kumar said: (Thu, Jun 7, 2012 02:35:01 PM)  


Good morning sir/madam,

Thank you for giving a chance to introduce myself.

My name is Mukesh I come from bhiwani. I finished my btech from xxx college, gurgaon.

My father is a business man and my mother is a house wife.

My hobbies are Traveling, learning good things in surfing Internet and listening to music, as well as singing.

My talents lie in music, dance, drama and public speaking.

My friends and family enjoy my company and I am a fun loving, adventurous person. I love to meet new people and explore new thoughts and places.

Now coming to my professional personality:.

I am a determined person with willingness to work hard in my interested field. I have the power to motivate my colleagues and work cooperatively. I can adjust in any work situations if I have a motivating working environment. I am also capable of working under pressure.

My strength is flexible confidence and hand worker.

My weakness is I never feel comfortable until I finish my work in the given time.

My short term goal is to become a good worker in the reputed organization where I can get good knowledge.

And my long term goal is to attain a respectable position where an organisation never want to lose me at any circumstances.

Since I am fresher, so I have not yet any experience in anyone company. I don't have any work experience. But I want to learn more with others and do my at level best. So I need a job in your company so that I will give my best here.

Thank you.









Krishna Mmm said: (Thu, Jun 7, 2012 02:05:47 PM)  


Good morning sir/mam,

Its pleasure to introduce myself in front of you.
My name is Krishna.
My native place is nalgonda.
Right now I am live in Hyderabad.
I have completed my Btech in vbit from JNTU.
I completed my intermediate and schooling from Nalgonda.
I have a small family that is my father, mother & me.
(No need to mention this is my strengths, directly we can say).
* I am a cool calm and very friendly person and this always helps me in adjusting myself to any environment quit easily.
*I am also a quick learner and I have the ability to handle any situation diplomatically.

I am good at ms office, c, java, so and so on.
Regarding my achievements I got this position, I got this award like this you can extend.

(Dare to tell real hobbies not copied from others, whatever you have).
My hobbies are watching Hollywood movies, Reading articles for new applications.

Since I am fresher, I don't have any work experience. But I want to learn more with others and do my at level best.

(Here goal include both short and long term).
My goal is to get placed in a reputed organization which will allow me to utilize my skills.

And attain a respectable position wherein I could become an asset to the organization.

That's all about me. Thank you.










Alina said: (Thu, Jun 7, 2012 12:26:35 PM)  


Good morning sir/madam,

Thank you for giving a chance to introduce myself.

My name is Aleena Biju. I come from Goa. I finished my BBA from xxx college, Coimbatore.

My father is a business man and my mother is a house wife.

My personal interests:.

My favorite activities are poem writing, quiz, browsing and trying out dessert recipes.

My talents lie in music, dance, drama and public speaking.

My friends and family enjoy my company and I am a fun loving, adventurous person. I love to meet new people and explore new thoughts and places.

Now coming to my professional personality:.

I am a determined person with willingness to work hard in my interested field. I have the power to motivate my colleagues and work cooperatively. I can adjust in any work situations if I have a motivating working environment. I am also capable of working under pressure.

The weaknesses I am trying to over come are my sensitive nature and nervousness.

My professional interest:.

My ambition is to be in a professional position in a reputed organization that offers me suitable salary and also self satisfaction in an encouraging work environment. I look forward to challenging and interesting targets in my field.

That is all about me.

Thanks again sir/madam.




Post a Comment

Mới hơn Cũ hơn