Tông hợp Những câu chúc ngủ ngon bằng tiếng anh hay nhất

- I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

(Anh từng nghĩ giấc mơ không bao giờ trở thành sự thật nhưng ý nghĩ đó đã thay đổi nhanh chóng kể từ khoảnh khắc anh nhìn thấy em.)

- There are 12 months a year…30 days a month…7 days a week…24 hours a day…60 minutes an hour…but only one like you in a lifetime.

(Một năm có 12 tháng, một tháng có 30 ngày, một tuần có 7 ngày, một ngày có 24 giờ, một giờ có 60 phút … nhưng trong đời anh thì chỉ có duy nhất mình em thôi.)

- There is something about you… Maybe it’s the way you smile, the way you say things, the way you walk, talk, breathe. I don’t know… Something about you. Makes me go crazy over you. Your thoughts bring me moment of joys and your words make me visit a world I’ve never visited before . 

(Có một cái gì đó ở em … Có thể là cách em cười, cách em nói chuyện, cách em đi, nói, thở. Anh không biết… Có một cái gì đó ở em. Khiến anh phát điên lên vì em. Những ý nghĩ của em đem đến cho anh khoảnh khắc vui tươi, những lời nói của em đưa anh đến thăm một thế giới mà anh chưa từng đến trước đó.)

- If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together! 

(Nếu anh có thể thay đổi thứ tự trong bảng chữ cái, anh sẽ đặt chữ I (Anh) cạnh chữ U (Em).) 

- Every time I follow my heart, it leads me straight to you. You see…my heart just want to be close to yours. 

(Mỗi lần anh hành động theo trái tim mình, nó dẫn thẳng tới em. Em thấy đó …, trái tim anh chỉ muốn gần trái tim em thôi.) 

- My world becomes heavenly when I spend those magical moments with you

(Thế giới của anh trở thành thiên đường khi anh có những khoảnh khắc kì diệu bên em.)

- By miles, you are far from me. By thoughts, you are close to me. By hearts, you are in me. 

(Về mặt khoảng cách, em đang ở xa anh. Về ý nghĩ, em đang rất gần anh. Còn về tình cảm thì trái tim em đã ở trong anh rồi.)

- There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so I can appreciate love. 

(Có đêm tối để chúng ta trân trọng ban ngày, có nỗi mất mát để chúng ta trân trọng niềm vui, có tội ác để chúng ta trân trọng cái thiện và có em để anh trân trọng tình yêu.)

- You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday. 

(Hôm nay trông em thật tuyệt. Tại sao anh biết ư? Vì ngày nào em cũng rất tuyệt mà.)

- What is love? Those who don”t like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don”t have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you. 

(Tình yêu là gì? Những người mà không thích yêu thì họ gọi đó là trách nhiệm, những người mà đùa giỡn với nói gọi là trò chơi, những người mà không có được nó thì gọi là giấc mơ, những người mà hiểu nó thì gọi là duyên số. Còn anh, anh gọi tình yêu là em)

- The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person’’s fingers could fill them in. Hope you”ll find your dream hand to hold you forever. 

(Khoảng cách giữa các ngón tay được tạo ra để mà có những ngón tay của một người khác lấp lại. Hi vọng rằng em sẽ tìm thấy bàn tay mơ ước để xiết chặt em mãi mãi.)

good night sweet dreams

someone”? Does that mean anyone? I’ll be there in 5 minutes!

What you should really be thinking about is someone to bring you breakfast in the morning.

Tuck tuck tuckety tuck…there you go all snug as a bug, your night lights on and heres a good night kiss Mwha xx

Did you remember to go potty first? Ok, good night.

You ain’t foolin’ me with that hotties picture there Tinkerbell.Your *** best say goodnight to my boot cause my boot’s comin’ over there to tuck in your ***!!My boot and your *** will be married by midnight…..my boot and your *** are….OK,SHUT UP SAM,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!…….Goodnight Tinkywinky….goodnight!
I wish Moon always be full and bright
And you always be cool and right.
Whenever you go to switch off the light,
Remember that I am wishing you Good Night…!!!!


Since your eyes are looking tired…
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy journey into the world of dreams.
Good night.



No matter the sky is black or blue,
No matter there is stars or moon,
As long as Your heart is true,
Sweet dreams will always be with You.



Moon is happy and Sun is upset,
why ?
Because sun is missing you,
And moon is gonna be with you,
For the rest of the night,
Have a great and a wonderful night.
GOOD NIGHT



Throw your dreams into the space like a kite,
And you do not know what it will bring back,
A new Life, A new Friend, A new Love….
Have a sweet dreams….



Let the sweetest person
come to your dreams tonight….
But do not make it a habit
because I am not free every night .
Good night and have a nice dreams !!



I wish God made me an SMS,
so that I can reach you in Seconds,
Cost you nothing,
you will read me and
I could see you smiling which is worth millions for me!!!
Good Morning and Smile For Me!!!


Never, say dreaming is useless,
because life is useless if you can't dream.
Have a nice dream …
sweet Night …
and Miss Me … 


My heart
Reacted….
My eyes
Detected….
Between Thousands
were Rejected….
But only U were
Selected to be….
my sweetest love 4Ever!!
Good Night.

===================================

Early to bed and early rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”It is a good and healthy sleep that makes your mind and body active through out the day. It has very positive effect on your health. After taking strong sleep, you will feel a new world around yourself. You will feel energy, activeness and freshness in your personality. For sleeping well, you have to follow some useful tips written below.1.    Do not eat high calories foods before sleep. Keep your stomach empty at least three hours after dinner before going to sleep. Avoid tea, coffee and smoking and soft drinks as well. Do not take sleeping medicine also! It has serious side effects like you may not be able to sleep with out medicine, low sleep quality.

2.    According to weather conditions, please wear sleeping dress. In winter season, do not forget your cover your feet as the most sensitive part of your body. Severity of weather should be kept in mind while sleeping.

3.    In winter season, you may take a warm bath and drink a glass of warm milk before going to sleeping bed.

4.    Turn your TV, movie or music off before sleeping time, if you sleep in the same room.

5.    Close your eyes immediately when you are on your sleeping bed. Do not stare at the ceiling. If you can not fall asleep within first 40 minutes even though you remain close your eyes, then get up and do something else until you feel dull and sleepy.

6.    Remember, don not take light sleep or snooze for more than 15-20 minutes per day. It can disturb your sleep cycle badly and make it difficult for you to get well sleep at night.

7.    Try to sleep with a window open to have some fresh air come in on a cool night helps me sleep very well.



 

Post a Comment

Mới hơn Cũ hơn